Your spoiled for choice we have included 2 cooking guides a video and below a written guide you can print.
Recipe and Cooking guide for quick cook low carb brownies.
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 32-34 grams
- 1 tbsp coconut flour can substitute for gluten free oat flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener Optional- I used a stevia blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg white OR whole egg
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp chocolate chunks of choice Optional
- Lightly grease a small microwave safe cereal bowl or oven safe ramekin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your egg white, milk of choice and chocolate chunks and mix until a thick batter is formed. If the mixture is too thick (it will most likely be), continue to add milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a thick batter remains.
- If using a microwave, microwave in 30-second intervals until desired texture is achieved (I usually get the best texture at 55 seconds). If using an oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out 'just clean' from the center.
- 100 Calories.